Maxie, Bobby, Family, and Friends 2007-2008 in the Philippines


ONLINE PITCH FORK

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO HAVE PERFECT PITCH WITH YOUR INSTRUMENT: PITCH FORK

Coming To America


For my Maxie, My love, My soon to be wife, My Dream Come True

Coming to America
Coming to America
The Land of the free, The land for you and me!

I wake up every morning
Your words are very warming
I love you baby, I LOVE YOU BABY
There’s never just a maybe

I wake up every morning
But you’re really not here, yet
I wake up every morning
Are you ready to climb onto that jet?

My heart’s been yearning
My Soul’s been searching
My Spirit’s always soaring
I’m done with my exploring –
I found you found me

You’re coming to America!
You’re coming to America!
Our land of the free
Our land with so much beauty!

Climb on board
And watch your step,
Sit down and rest your pretty little head.

Climb on board
And dream of me,
Just dream of me.

Wake up, Get up
Its time to go
Step off that jet,
Don’t go too slow

Look up, look down
Do you see me?
Look who you’ve found!

My arms wide open
My heart pounding hard
Holding back my tears
Letting go all fears!

I love you baby, I really do!
I felt you deep in my heart
I knew it from the start

And now, You’re here in America
The land of the free
You’ve landed in America,
The land for you and me!

You are my dream come true
You've traveled across the big blue sea

I really do love you, I really do!
You are my dream,
My dream come true!


I love you now, I love you today,
I love you forever
What more can I say?

I love you Baby
With all my heart and soul
There are no Words that can say
There are no Words that can convey
The feelings, the emotions, the expressions every day
of our love that continues to grow
here and now, I think you know,
I truly love you, I truly do!

For Maxie Love From Bobby

Sailing across the deep blue sea
Looking for my Maxie!
Do you see her? Do you hear her?
I feel her heart I hear her voice, I see her beauty from inside and out!
She is beautiful, all beautiful to me
I love her so, I have been dreaming of a woman just like her,
And now I have found her across the deep blue sea
Oh Maxie, Oh Maxie, Where is my Maxie, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Oh Maxie, Oh Maxie, I see you waiting on our Mandaluyong Rooftop
With the Full Moon Shining and the stars are twinkling with your smile and laughter
And your heart so full of love for me and you.

I do love you Maxie with all my heart!
I love to laugh with you
I love to listen to you with your sweet sexy voice
I love to hear all you have to share from your heart and soul!
I love to gaze into your eyes and admire your beauty inside and out!
The Lord has made an angel for my eyes, my heart, my soul, for me!

I love to touch your lips with mine,
I love to hold your hand with mine,
I love to touch and caress your soft soft skin
From head to toe and all in between!
I love you Maxie I really do baby!
I give to you this emerald ring for eternity,
I give to you this green rose of pure love,
I give to you my heart and soul!
Maxie, I DO LOVE YOU BABY! IT’S TRUE!

When your feet are tired,
When your back is sore,
When you feel you can't climb anymore
I will carry you baby,
I will carry you on my Back
All night and all day

When you feel blue
When you feel lonely
When you feel you just can't go on,
I will LOVE you like no other can love you
I will care for you like no other can do
I will love you Maxie, its really true!


Oh Maxie, Oh Maxie
I do love you
Baby, it's true!


January 2, 2007
Thoughts of love
For Maxie, From Bobby

Interesting Facts About The Philippines


Flag
National Flag
Anthem
"Lupang Hinirang"
Patriotic Song
"Pilipinas Kong Mahal", "Bayan Ko"
Gem
South Sea pearls
Dance
Cariñosa
Animal
Carabao
Bird
Philippine Eagle
Fish
Milkfish (Bangus)
Flower
Arabian Jasmine (Sampaguita)
Tree
Angsana (Narra)
Leaf
Fan palm (Anahaw)
Fruit
Mango
Sport
Sipa
House
Nipa hut
Costume
Barong and Baro't saya
Hero
José Rizal

Merry Christmas 2007

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Photos from July 1-26, 2007


























Maxie, Bob and little one makes three!







First day in Cagayan De Oro meeting Maxie's Family!







No comments:

How well do you know your World?

This Traveler IQ challenge is brought to you by the Web's Original Travel Blog